This listing is for the KNITTING PATTERN only. This is a digital download.
The Storm Front Beanie was designed because I wanted a simple knit hat that would be a classic staple in any wardrobe. I always loved the look of double rib beanies but they seemed too tight on my head. This simple modification creates a roomy beanie with lots of stretch!
This pattern is written for an adult size hat and can easily be manipulated for different sizes. The pattern is also written for 5 different yarn weights: Super Bulky, Chunky single-ply, Bulky, Light Bulky/Aran, Worsted
- Pattern is written in US terms
- This pattern will be delivered via email as a download LINK. Please check any spam folders. It can also be downloaded in your purchases page on Etsy in the form of a digital file (PDF) after payment if confirmed. Go to purchases and then click on the receipt to find the download files button.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Any of the following weights of yarn and corresponding 16 inch circular needles:
- Super Bulky - 74 yds; US 13 (9 mm)
- Chunky single-ply - 76-86 yds; US 11 (8 mm)
- Bulky - 90 yds; US 9 (5.5 mm)
- Light Bulky/Aran - 118 yds; US 8 (5 mm)
- Worsted - 140 yds; US 7 (4.5 mm)
- Stitch markers, tape measure, tapestry needle, scissors
Please follow and tag @bellavistaknits and/or hashtag #stormfrontbeanie on Instagram for your work to be featured
This pattern and pictures are the property of Bella Vista Knits and may not be altered and/or sold as your own. The use of patterns/pictures
for resale purposes is prohibited. You may sell the finished product but give credit to Bella Vista Knits and use your own photo.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.